This site is owned and operated by Wychwood Golf Academy. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information Wychwood Golf Academy Gathers & Tracks
We gather two types of information about users:
1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, contact us, request information and book online.
2. Information we gather through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help us better understand the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does Wychwood Golf Academy divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Wychwood Golf Academy gathers user information in the following processes - Electronic newsletters policy - We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Wychwood Golf Academy gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter.
Contact us, request information and book online - We collect the information you voluntarily enter into our online enquiry forms. Users will also be subscribed to our electronic newsletters. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter.
Children - We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16 without requesting parental consent.
Usage tracking - Wychwood Golf Academy tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Wychwood Golf Academy does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Use of Information - As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to contact us, request information and book online. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Wychwood Golf Academy never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters.
Sharing of the Information - Wychwood Golf Academy uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help us better understand our audience's demographics. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Security - Wychwood Golf Academy operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
- If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us